Expert problem solvers with a passion for taking business performance to the highest level
The Hexagon story
Hexagon was formed in 2015 because we believed that consultancy could (and should) be done better.
We believed that the focus should be on practical solutions that improve overall performance, rather than costly investments which failed to see the bigger picture.
Since then, we have built a network of experts capable of solving complex organisational problems while truly throwing themselves into your business.
We are Hexagon. We rise to your challenge.
Who we are. What we do. And how we do it differently.
Who we are
Business improvement consultants.
We help manufacturing, engineering and retail companies drive performance by solving business-critical problems.
What we do
Improve business performance.
We provide true subject matter expertise, following a collaborative methodology that’s powered by the right technology.
How we do it differently
We don’t just ‘consult’.
We get stuck in and deliver what we say we’ll deliver. The job isn’t finished until we’ve helped you to fully implement our recommendations.
Peter Ahye ACA
The strategy expert
Meet Peter: Hexagon’s co-founder, strategy guru, and a leading figure in one of the biggest turnarounds in UK retail.
Read Peter’s full bio
Peter Ahye has been successfully transforming large and complex businesses for over 25 years. Having worked as the Group CFO for a number of international businesses, Peter specialises in designing and executing effective strategies for achieving significant business success.
- Helped grow EBITDA by over £100m as Group CFO at Shop Direct (one of UK retail’s biggest turnarounds).
- Proven history of dealing with acquisitions, disposals, tax, treasury, group consolidation, banking and more.
- Ability to uncover hidden opportunities and practical frameworks for delivering significant value.
- Recommended to lead a team developing a business case for a c.£500m investment in a strategic UK asset involving multiple government stakeholders.
- Business services
- Financial services
The supply chain and operations expert
Meet Sue: a strategic and methodical Supply Chain Director who’s been driving operational performance improvements for 25 years.
Read Sue’s full bio
Sue Williams is our supply chain and operations expert. For over 25 years, she’s specialised in inventory, demand management, planning and supply chain design in complex business environments across a wide range of industries.
- A strong leader capable of building expert teams.
- Adept at implementing successful change and improvement programmes.
- Proven history of delivering complex, large scale transformations and acquisitions.
- Encyclopaedic knowledge and understanding of multiple industries.
- Expertise in supply chain modelling, having pioneered Hexagon’s Supply Chain Digital Twin capability with Aerogility.
- Helps to deliver a participative Master Class for the Supply Chain Leadership Programme at the University of Warwick.
- Provided critical supply chain expertise for the UK’s vaccine task force.
Subject matter expertise. Guaranteed.
By working with Hexagon, you’ll have access to a diverse range of subject matter experts in the form of our associate network. Whatever type of personality, skillset, experience or knowledge you’re looking for, we can provide it.
Speak to us in person
Tell us your challenge by filling in the following form, and let’s work it out. Together.